Gamestop Wii display kiosk price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdmcarth

WiiChat Member
Mar 19, 2010
Hey guys. I couldn't find any information on the internet regarding the price at which a Wii demo display kiosk (Wii, Samsung TV, controls and all; same one in every Gamestop) sells for. A Gamestop recently closed down and they sent a lot of their inventory to a local bargain store. They were selling the complete Wii kiosk when I walked in there today, so I snagged it. I'm not really interested in keeping it, as I already have a Wii. I really just got it to turn around and hopefully make a little profit.

I searched Google, eBay, several Wii forum and can't come up with a price. Any help is much appreciated.

Your best bet is to keep it for a few years as then they will get harder to come by
Then sell it on ebay

ill buy it

Hey guys. I couldn't find any information on the internet regarding the price at which a Wii demo display kiosk (Wii, Samsung TV, controls and all; same one in every Gamestop) sells for. A Gamestop recently closed down and they sent a lot of their inventory to a local bargain store. They were selling the complete Wii kiosk when I walked in there today, so I snagged it. I'm not really interested in keeping it, as I already have a Wii. I really just got it to turn around and hopefully make a little profit.

I searched Google, eBay, several Wii forum and can't come up with a price. Any help is much appreciated.
i will buy the kiosk

The thread is 5 years old, chances are its long gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back