Gerudo Desert Spoiler ****

homerj14

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
Wii Online Code
5675-6040-0841-3985
hey guys when the twilight girl thats helping you.. I forget her name transports the piece of Bridge in the Gerudo desert to Hyrule bridge if you teleport back to gerudo desert where the piece of bridge once sat there is a dungeon type thing where you fight hordes of creatures repetitively in different rooms. then at the end of about 7 fights you meet a goddess Ive been through 2 Godesses already 1 granted me the ability to walk over cliffs, and the 2nd one I forget. there are more but I stopped I will continue tomororow

they arent "granting" the the power to do those things. you already have items that let you do it.

have I not gotten the item that enables me to walk in the air?

I would like to know how do u get by that wall after u talk 2 the fairy do i need an item from the arbiter grounds temple? Ive been avoiding that one and spending my time killin poes and lookn for bugs

yes, you will get an Item In the temple that enabled you do ride the track on the wall sort of like a roller coaster

I've payed 1000 rupees for the bridge at Malo's shop. So what do I do with the bridge out in the desert. I'm completely lost and don't know where to teleport it.

Back