Get it?

Yes and no. I'm not sure which.

It's very short and there's not much to do after beating it, but it's a great game. :/

I would buy it, its a great game if you have played and enjoyed the other titles, like Paper Mario 64, and Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door.

I would say get Paper Mario from the VC and then get The Thousand Year door for the Gamecube. You will have a better time trust me.

i bought it and thought it was worth it, but maybe buy it used. you can go thru these games real quick unless you do every side quest

yeah, it's really short. i'm not very good at video games and i was like halfway through it a couple days after i rented it. i never finished... i had to take it back. i keep meaning to rent it again to finish it.

you should. its a great game and i advise to get the book too couse some parts are tricky(i have the book) OMG I DIDNT USE PINK AS COLOR! ill have to do this then wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

u dont need a book to beat this game. its way to easy even for the casual gamer. just use your common sense.

I would say buy it...I havent played any of the other paper mario's but I enjoyed Super Paper Mario. A guide is not needed...although I will admit I looked up a walk through to find one of the heart pillars; I was getting pretty frustrated!

Get (if you don't have them) Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, Red Steel, Sonic and the Secret Rings, and Mario Strikers Charged, or one fo those instead of Super Paper Mario, really; it's not worth it, that game.

Back