getting my wii u in 48 hours

Yoshi25

WiiChat Member
Dec 18, 2012
England
after 2 months ov saving and scraping i am finally 48 hours from getting my wii u deluxe edition thats comes with nintendoland rabbids land as the bundle and also buying assassins creed 3 aswell forking out over £330 pound for it all

so it excited wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooo

cnt wait then the title most looking forward to is monster hunter 3 ultimate which is why i am getting the wii u to be honest

Likely took me longer than 2 months t' earn my Wii U... ¬_¬

If you've a 360 or PS3, get AC:III on one'a those systems instead. Ubisoft refuses to fix the multiplayer on the Wii U version, so buyin' it on the U when ya've another console is a mighty poor decision. Literally more than half of the day, you'll be completely unable to connect t' any other players, randoms or friends. And during the times it tends to work, generally it won't anyways.

are you buying used from ebay or something? i dont remember rabbids land included in a bundle.

Likely took me longer than 2 months t' earn my Wii U... ¬_¬

If you've a 360 or PS3, get AC:III on one'a those systems instead. Ubisoft refuses to fix the multiplayer on the Wii U version, so buyin' it on the U when ya've another console is a mighty poor decision. Literally more than half of the day, you'll be completely unable to connect t' any other players, randoms or friends. And during the times it tends to work, generally it won't anyways.
assasins creed is a single player game. just like mass effect 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
assasins creed is a single player game. just like mass effect 3.

Though I've yet t' play a Mass Effect game, I'm relatively confident that comparin' AC:III's B-list action movie plot and all it's horrid linearity to Mass Effect's superior story, be it one game or the trilogy, is a terrible sin. 1 and 2 were single player games 'cause they lacked multiplayer. From Brotherhood-on, single player and multiplayer coexisted in equal shares of importance.

Assassin's Creed multiplayer is both an incredibly unique and a thoroughly enjoyable, well-developed, separate experience from AC's single player. It's not just some tacked-on multiplayer like with the new Tomb Raider, t'was all built from the ground up. In fact, the best thing about Revelations was the huge improvements to the multiplayer (... aside from a single balancing issue) Brotherhood introduced. Revelations' single player was wholly lacking after all.

Furthermore, I consider Brotherhood as my favorite AC game simply because it introduced multiplayer. Without multiplayer Brotherhood would still be good for your typical yearly release game-trash, but it's single player was simply not robust enough t' stand alone like AC:1 or 2. I feel multiplayer literally saves Assassin's Creed from bein' damned as essentially the CoD of single player games. To say AC's multiplayer isn't as important as the single player is utter nonsense.

Indeed. :lol:

It most certainly is. They've directly addressed the fact they won't fix the Wii U's server issues because "the community is too small". Which is a load'a garbage considerin' a huge amount of players on the Wii U are registered for multiplayer. =/ The only reason so few people actively play is 'cause they decided to only fix the 360 and PS3 versions: Wii U owners literally can't actively play 'til they fix it, which they refuse to. It's a bloody paradox, an arbitrary excuse disguising their actual motives for not fixin' the Wii U version's issues. Ubisoft abandoned the tens of thousands'a players who bought the Wii U version. AC:III's "small" multiplayer community on the Wii U is their damn fault.

It seems developers are being asses when it comes to the Wii U, well some anyway!!!
Video%20Game%20Meme%205.jpg

well i am getting the deluxe version ov the wii u and with that bundle you get nintendoland and another game a choice of 3 plus an accessory pack and 1 game is rabbids land and also i am from the uk so i will be getting my wii u from a place called game here is the linkhttp://www.game.co.uk/?cm_mmc=Google+-+Brand-_-Brand+Account-_-Brand+-+Pure-_-Exact also my money is on a gift card and i started doing that before all the price drops happenend so was very gutted

goto game.co.uk and your find all the bundles

Last edited by a moderator:
Deluxe? The one with 32gb internal memory and diamonds crafted into the plastic? Go for it!!! lol! ^_^
kasim-albums-random-stuff-lovely-picture11077-wii-u-problems.jpg

Do you have a normal wii? What happens to all your downloads and stuff? Can you just copy them over? >;C

they can be transferred over, via a channel

you cn transfer it via sd card but to be honest i dont really care much for all the stuff i did on my old wii .
getting a wii u is a new console so a fresh start on new games

Back