GH3 locking up...

_G_

WiiChat Member
Oct 13, 2007
I just got the game two weeks ago and already twice it's gotten stuck (at a couple different menu screens, not midgame at least). But when it gets stuck, I have to completely remove power from the Wii... i can't even just shut it down. Anyone had this problem? In as many hours as I've logged on the Wii, i've never had this problem before, then suddenly with GH3, twice I've had it happen already :crazy:

I've had it once, I hope it's not severe...

It froze and made a sound and I just held the power button till it shut down.

I had the problem once, after well over a month of playing daily. It took me forever to get it shut off. I was playing online at the time.

I've had several issues with online playing, as I think a lot of people have. Being disconnected in mid-game, disconnected before games, some weird screens, and the freezing.

Oh thank goodness, I thought it was only me.
I was in the lobby in a game with someone and we both pressed back or something, but something happened it froze and it made a continuous, monotone sound.

mine has locked up about 3 or 4 times 2 times while starting it just sits there and 2 times while playing it makes a loud steady sound and i have to power it off

hmmm.... ok... at least it's not just me... but kinda sucks that it happens at all =\

Had it since release day. It has locked up about half a dozen times.

Always seems to be just after I finish playing a song.
Really sucks when I know I have beaten my old score... Hope they have fixed this in the replacement version they are going to be sending out.

TheDave said:
Had it since release day. It has locked up about half a dozen times.

Always seems to be just after I finish playing a song.
Really sucks when I know I have beaten my old score... Hope they have fixed this in the replacement version they are going to be sending out.

what is this replacement version you speak of? :shocked:

No other game has locked up for me except for GH3... gay. BUT it was only online, so it might have been the internet connection.

Back