GHIII DLC soon!

agn015

WiiChat Member
May 19, 2007
New Jersey
Wii Online Code
2507-5215-4257-2732
Today I logged into guitarhero.com and noticed that now under the rocker review setlist they've added numbers 15-23 which are labeled DLC with all the different packs. Maybe this is a mistake since they've included the halo theme even tho they know I have GH for wii. But I don't remember these DLC numbers so maybe we're getting DLC along with a system update(to enable use of SD cards for the song packs) monday?? What do you guys think?

i'm hoping they include an update on the replacement discs being released soon...

but monday works too!

i doubt it will, i've heard Q1 2008, so who knows, even if it doesn't it will show up in a couple months, keep your fingers crossed

I have just started and made it through most of the easy mode. It stopped giving me new songs after "devil went down to georgia". What do you do to get the other 10 songs?

cassieboo said:
can you give me one that actually works?
& does anyone know the bret michaels code?

I'm sorry I don't have the site bookmarked. I didn't have any problem finding it doing a Google search for something like "Guitar Hero 3 Wii cheat codes". This was when it first came out, so I'm not sure what's been added to the search results.

i found one that worked for all the songs. but i want the bret michaels code, i'm starting to think it doesn't work for the wii. but i'm sick of looking at the guy in the background that looks like a caveman. lol

agn015 said:
Today I logged into guitarhero.com and noticed that now under the rocker review setlist they've added numbers 15-23 which are labeled DLC with all the different packs. Maybe this is a mistake since they've included the halo theme even tho they know I have GH for wii. But I don't remember these DLC numbers so maybe we're getting DLC along with a system update(to enable use of SD cards for the song packs) monday?? What do you guys think?

I don't think the addition of the DLC stuff in the Rocker Review is anything new. I have seen it in there for the last 3 weeks ( i have only been registered on GHIII site for about 3 weeks)

As for when we will get DLC, don't hold your breath. I have been checking things out and as much as I want it I don't think it Will work on the Wii as it stands.

When you look at the size of some of the packs they are in the region of 79Mb. Now when you think the Wii only has a 500Mb HDD and no option to run stuff off storage devices = we are screwed.

Now I know there are lots of people asking for DLC and ways to run stuff from storage devices and I would like to think that those in charge would listen to us but the reality is they probs wont.

DLC will hit the Wii at some point but as to when is anyones guess, and we will just have to make sure we monitor how much space we use and keep transferring stuff to our SD cards to store them, then transfer them back to the Wii to use them :(

Back