Girl Help...lol...

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
ok. i just got a facebook, (like myspace) and about 2 days later some girl wants me too add her as a friend. (i have no idea who she is but she lives like 20 minutes away) Now she is sending me a "kiss" through email. Well of course i send one back:lol: Now she says she thinks im nice and she wants to talk through aim.
Just to note: we are both 17, and i've never really been in a relationship. Got any advice?

laderer5 said:
ok. i just got a facebook, (like myspace) and about 2 days later some girl wants me too add her as a friend. (i have no idea who she is but she lives like 20 minutes away) Now she is sending me a "kiss" through email. Well of course i send one back:lol: Now she says she thinks im nice and she wants to talk through aim.
Just to note: we are both 17, and i've never really been in a relationship. Got any advice?
Tap that.

hey...this may sound weird but one of my friends WAS in a relation ship with a girl he met on face book....she wanted the same stuff and wanted to have sex. is her name Audrey by chance.....if so....does she live near cedar rapids?

oxhaker said:
hey...this may sound weird but one of my friends WAS in a relation ship with a girl he met on face book....she wanted the same stuff and wanted to have sex. is her name Audrey by chance.....if so....does she live near cedar rapids?

No. her name is Sarah.
I just nees advice, i dont usually talk to girls much, thats why.

ok.....it was a hole messed up thingy........but nvm then......if you do ever see her, RUN!

Do not meet girls over the internet. Trust me bro. Too many things can go wrong.

Think about this... some 17 year old girls adds some random guy on FaceBook and flirts with him and wants to meet up. There is definitely something wrong with this chick.

Meet girls in social, real-life settings where you are NOT behind a video game console or a computer monitor.

... My money is that its a 40 year old man. And hes a sexual predator looking for a supple young boy to stick his penis in.

SHORTFUZ3D said:
Do not meet girls over the internet. Trust me bro. Too many things can go wrong.

Think about this... some 17 year old girls adds some random guy on FaceBook and flirts with him and wants to meet up. There is definitely something wrong with this chick.

Meet girls in social, real-life settings where you are NOT behind a video game console or a computer monitor.

... My money is that its a 40 year old man. And hes a sexual predator looking for a supple young boy to stick his penis in.

Yeah.. Don't do it.. Get to know this person first.. longer than 2 days or whatever.. :/ I wouldn't have added this chick because I don't add [eople I don't know.

ya i know, i seriously wouldnt go out after 1 day:lol: i'd give it about a week to 3 weeks to really know them.
Plus we are talking right now she seems really nice.

Don't double post...and I wouldn't have anything to do with her...just keep an eye open for girls that you know...its not too hard to find one...lot easier for you than me...I go to an all boy school and I still manage to get one every once in awhile, you can do it

ahahaha, this thread is perfect. Its unanimous among previous posters that online relationships are deemed as bad.

:whistle:

Now where are those two...?

Back