Glitch in Mario Cart 64

I dont see a glitch. if your talking about how fast it's going, its because its on 150cc which is one of the game speeds you can set it to.

Tank, I know exactly what you are talking about, i downloaded mario kart yesterday and when me and my roomates played, we were befuddled at how fast 2 of the tracks were going..... it's definately gotta be a glitch with the download... it happened for us on moo moo farm and on bowsers castle.... how about you?

I tried it myself. This track does seem faster on 150cc than on a n64. It may be because there is no slow down when the Wii processes the track. I noticed my GC games load slightly faster on the Wii. It's not that it's super fast. It's that the Wii processor is more powerful than the N64, thus less slow down scenes. I also had little trouble navigating the track as toad.

i think its the emulator that is glitching it. i have the same glitch on that course on my modded xbox. it happens if u are playing 3 or 4 players.. i forgot its been awhile since i played that game.

I just downloaded this game today. I hope that it is worth the 1100 points I spent on it. I remember playing it back in the day but I already have mario kart for the GC and I hope I didn't just waist a hell of a lot of money.

kitkat_bar said:
I just downloaded this game today. I hope that it is worth the 1100 points I spent on it. I remember playing it back in the day but I already have mario kart for the GC and I hope I didn't just waist a hell of a lot of money.

Mario Kark 64 > Mario Kart DD

Back