Glitch with Zelda

[email protected]

WiiChat Member
Feb 16, 2007
I think I've run into a glitch with Zelda. I'm in the Arbiters Grounds, first locked room with the spikes that come up. I need to reach the back of the room to pull the chain to open the door. About one third of the way into the room Link as himself or as a dog can hardly walk. I mean he is really SLOW Link looks as if he has been on a horse all day. He can roll but there is no way he can get over to the door in time after pulling the chain. I've tried unplugging rebooting, does'nt help. Any suggestions?

I knew what was wrong once I saw glitch try searching next time

Basically if you run into a 'glitch' like this again then you haven't and by that I mean the people who design these games actually play them, if it were a glitch then I'm sure they would have thought "wait...I didn't program this".

Plus the search function is your friend, as is browsing through a couple of pages and not just the first post.

I think I've run into a glitch with Zelda. I'm in the Arbiters Grounds, first locked room with the spikes that come up. I need to reach the back of the room to pull the chain to open the door. About one third of the way into the room Link as himself or as a dog can hardly walk. I mean he is really SLOW Link looks as if he has been on a horse all day. He can roll but there is no way he can get over to the door in time after pulling the chain. I've tried unplugging rebooting, does'nt help. Any suggestions?

Dude! I ran into this problem in the cave of ordeals. The door wouldn't open and I thought I had killed all the monsters but he was walking slow and I thought I could hear bat squeeks. So I tried looking up but I didn't see anything. It wasn't until like 5 minutes later did I remember the mice from the temple. UGH!

kitkat_bar said:
Dude! I ran into this problem in the cave of ordeals. The door wouldn't open and I thought I had killed all the monsters but he was walking slow and I thought I could hear bat squeeks. So I tried looking up but I didn't see anything. It wasn't until like 5 minutes later did I remember the mice from the temple. UGH!

Me Too X3

Back