Glitches:) or :(

jimm22

WiiChat Member
Sep 17, 2009
Michigan, USA
Wii Online Code
1762-9966-7272-2671
I can do every under map glitch including the pentagon one. I can do many glitches on complex and from under the map. myself and a friend discovered a new glitch. We were in this glitch while we were on serparte teams we had told each other not to kill each other.

Its ok doing glitches but when others to them its annoying. Eg.Pentagon Glitch.
But dont put me down here i love the conduit its a brilliant game who cares if the odd glitch spoils ONE match.
If u want my Friend code ( i got wii speak) Message me thanks

glitches dont ruin anything. IMO its just a tactic. A good one even.
Its not like you typed up a text doc and ran it through Ocarina or wiird, you actually excersised the dexterity to discover the glitch, and utilize it.
Sure if you dont know about the glitch it can get annoying being shot by ghosts, but anyone whos familiar can easily destroy a player glitching as they have nowhere to go.

I don't really see them as tactics <.< There's not so much skill involved if you just type in 'Conduit Glitches' on google and read where you can get the easiest kills now is it? And indeed it spoils the game for people who don't know about it, and would think that the servers are swarmed with hackers already..

It can be fun to do once or twice, but I never liked it. It takes away the challenge if you're just constantly picking off enemies running by

If you choose to glitch DoNot do it in public matches online. It is considered cheating and is hella annoying. I don't even bother exploiting glitches ever as their is no point other than learning to exploit and cheat. If you choose to glitch do it only in private servers and never do it when playing matches online.

Back