Godfather or Goodfellas

Monsteroids

Psychedelic Snail
Jan 19, 2007
BC, Canada
Wii Online Code
6069-9016-3559-6279
Oy. Monster here! Give me your opinion! Which one is better! I say Godfather with the acting and the music! Your turn!

Love em both, but the Godfather movies, because the acting is amazing, and I love the actors they used in them.

Al Pacino is better than DeNiro, but I still respect him..so I'll go with Godfather. You should make an Al Pacino vs. DeNiro thread

{Axtlár} said:
Al Pacino is better than DeNiro, but I still respect him..so I'll go with Godfather. You should make an Al Pacino vs. DeNiro thread
They are both amazing actors, made a lot of great movies, and I would have to agree with you that Pacino is a bit better than DeNiro, but not by a whole lot.

Yeah that's right...I loved Heat..you don't know who's got who and then by a short-shot Al Pacino is the victor, and it clearly represents their popularity or acting prowess in real life..They're appearing together again next year I think in a serious movie(thank God is not comedy) about them being detectives and not quite getting along with each other as they have to find an assassin, lol.

"You think I'm funny, Frogger?! How am I funny, huh?! how am I funny?!"

Lol the short dude from Home Alone(the burglar) says that in Goodfellas, he's a prick and a mafioso one too

i think the gosfather, more indeph storyline in my opinion

Don't get me wrong, the goodfellas was alright also, but no where near as great as the godfather was.

I have never seen "Godfather" but i loved good fellas. I don't know if i could take Godfather serious after seeing The Godthumb.

Back