Golden Bugs

iag25

WiiChat Member
Dec 7, 2006
Hey guys ..I need help with the golden bugs, as i've been pulling my hair out for the last 2 days. I've only need 2 more golden bugs. Mantis Female and the Mantis Male. the Mantis male is suppose to be located on the north end of the Hyrule Bridge but I can't see any bug in in the night time (except on the southern side which is a different bug. The female bug is supposedly located near a giant tree which I cannot find either. someone plz help me.

I beat the game but I did half of that side quest and I forgot, :frown2: sorry

do you need a pic or something? you have the exact location.

The senses can also help you pinpoint golden bugs, cos they give off a golden glow.

I need like a damn picture. I want a view so that I can see where the bug is at on the map on the side. I can't find the tree roots, for the female, as for the male ..i have no clue where it is even though I'm suppose to see it there.

Male: Check the pillars at the north end of the bridge above Lake Hylia. the bug may fly but i think you could see it

Female: Head south from the bridge above Lake Hylia. You will see a rocky overpass as you ride along. it`s really hard but i find it, is in the left wall (if you come from the bridge)

Back