Goldeneye Friends misshap

Finch

WiiChat Member
Nov 26, 2012
ny
So i thought that entering another players friend code would just send them a request, i didnt know you had to have them enter yours. Anyways i attempt pted to add a bunch of you only to find out you needed to enter mine. Could the people i added add me back. You obviously dont have to, but it would be appreciated.
People i added
-Tampabonda
-kristianj9
-koopa007
-dad UK
-sittingduck(pdxMike)
I think thats all. If you have multiple accounts i added all of them i think...thanks in advance. Anyone else want to be friends let me know.

Man that's bad, if you add people and you don't get added back then it glitches one of your 100 spots. I know this especially as my Goldie account is glitched and full. Confirm which of my accounts you added by trying to add the friend code again, i can't add you back on goldye unless I can find someone to delete but my two other accounts have space...... but I never play on them though :( You can always delete them once i've added you back.

The system for adding people on this game suX !!!!!!!!!!

Finch I'll add you with the profile in my signature next i'm on

Please keep all FC threads in the Wii Friend Codes forum... though, ya should really just message those players. They ain't gonna be watchin' every single thread, ya know.

Thread moved t' said forum.

Back