goldeneye team conflict code exchange

dass957

WiiChat Member
Dec 21, 2010
canada
Wii Online Code
7262-3361-9051-3019
my goldeneye fc is 0542-7841-0341.add me and i'll add you so we can play team conflict

Post From The ++Team,

Do you want to be on a team? We're expanding and recruiting solid members! We have a very strong Team and we're gathering all the best players onto one
Team! If you're interested please send us a Facebook message with your Name & Code and I'll send you our Team info and Requirements.

or message me at...
www.Facebook.com/JasonMCaron

Thank You and Good Luck!
~ Everyone From The ++Team

Attachments

• SOLIDgolden++.png
    SOLIDgolden++.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 541
++ team

Played a few against the ++ team, not a very good team.

I had a few beginners on my team as well and just worked the **** out of the ++ team.

Just sayin....no offense.

I had a few beginners on my team as well and just worked the **** out of the ++ team.

lol.. not to mention every bit of contact info I've seen here is bogus and doesn't pan out..

I'm going to start a team soon. It's going to have "levels" so that we can allow lower ranking players to be a part of the crew without ruining our image or feeling inadequate.

More to come on this later.

lol.. not to mention every bit of contact info I've seen here is bogus and doesn't pan out..

I'm going to start a team soon. It's going to have "levels" so that we can allow lower ranking players to be a part of the crew without ruining our image or feeling inadequate.

I contacted them and got a response really fast.

I contacted them and got a response really fast.

Well actually I was speaking in regard to the facebook links and search terms they gave

I just wanted to see what they were about anyway, I always start my own crews

Post From The ++Team,

Do you want to be on a team? We're expanding and recruiting this week! We
have a very strong Team and we're gathering all the best players onto one
Team! If you're interested please send us a Facebook message with your Name & Code and I'll send you our ++Team info and Requirements.

[email protected]

Thank You and Good Luck!
~ Everyone From The ++Team
Attached Thumbnails

everybody can say **** about us but, we have newbees in our ++team, and we have old dogs too, if u kick a team butt is because there r new people but we have player with lvl 40 0r more so dont talk without know nothing and try to be in our team , u will see its good thanks for ur attention

Back