Good Game for Wii

na34

WiiChat Member
Jun 16, 2007
I just bought a wii and was wondering what a good game to buy for it is. I want a game with a good multiplayer as well as a good single player. Are there any games like this out right now?

Wario Ware Smooth Moves, Dragon Ball Z, Red Steel, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mortal Kombat Armaggedon, Elebits, Super Swing Golf, Trauma Center Second Opinion, Tony Hawk Downhill Jam

na34 said:
I just bought a wii and was wondering what a good game to buy for it is. I want a game with a good multiplayer as well as a good single player. Are there any games like this out right now?
do not i repeat do not get mario party 8 rent it first if you want to try it. dont make the same mistake i did. trust me it was a big waste of 50 damn dollars.

Get that game where you put your head in a meat grinder, flipped the switch, and experience some very painful emotions....lol jk...ummm I'd suggest Super Paper Mario, although it doesn't have multi, but if that's what you want then get Rayman Raving Rabbids

I was looking for a game with a really good one player, but has a multiplayer to go along with it. Is there any game that has a one player like Zelda and a multiplayer to go with it?

na34 said:
I was looking for a game with a really good one player, but has a multiplayer to go along with it. Is there any game that has a one player like Zelda and a multiplayer to go with it?
Ur just gonna have to wait for SSBB..the sad part is though...we're all waiting for it...

^^^^Super Smash Brothers: Brawl

If you're into football, Madden 07, though outdated, is a great game for multiplayer and singleplayer with tons of modes including Franchise and Superstar. It's probably only $30 at your local retailers now since it's a bit old.

is red steel any good? does it have a long singal player with a good multiplayer?

^^^^^Single Player is Average to Below Average length for a shooter. The game itself usually scores in the 7/10, so if you're only getting a few games, don't get it, if you have plenty of money, buy it. If you're still not sure, rent it and then buy it if you like it. Multiplayer is decent from what I've heard, nothing out of the ordinary, just basic FPS multiplayer Combat.

If you're like me and don't get games too often, I wouldn't get an FPS game right now with Resident Evil and Metroid coming out soonish.

ya im probly going to go for zelda, i wanted a game with multiplay, but i guess im not going to get one since there isnt a great one out. Single player is more improtant to me.
btw i did buy an extra numchuck but do i even need it if im not buyign a multiplayer game.

^^^^Well if you're into Wii Boxing, which I personally think, along with Bowling, is awesome, you'll have a blast playing with a friend. If you haven't given Boxing a look, please do, it has a lot more depth than a lot of people give it credit for.

na34 said:
ya im probly going to go for zelda, i wanted a game with multiplay, but i guess im not going to get one since there isnt a great one out. Single player is more improtant to me.
btw i did buy an extra numchuck but do i even need it if im not buyign a multiplayer game.
No not rly, but if you buy ur slef another wii mote to go along with it then u can save ur extra remote for when u get a multiplayer game

Back