Got robbed today lol

chach

umm yaa.... anybody here?
May 13, 2007
In search of epic lulz
Wii Online Code
1185-8785-0113-8139
So I started working at gamestop as a side job for the discount, and today we were robbed. Some black guy with a gimp arm LMAO (I swear like the one from scary movie :lol: ) walks behind the counter while I'm on the floor he goes up to my friend working tells him to empty the register.The whole time Im laughing yet worried because it looks like his hand is just strong enough to hold it yet weak enough that the trigger could be pulled at any moment. He tells me to stay put and the tells the other kid there to go get 3 360 Elites from the back, he then calmly left and called the po. Second time our store has been robbed we should have a shotty behind the registers from now on. I really didnt care about what had happend not the first time someone held a gun to me, I was really tempted to tell him to grab a Ps3 and an other Elite and put them behind the store for me :p

Lol wow, that sounds terrible but nothing exciting ever happens like that in my life, not that I want a gun held up to my face though

ha you laughed?? OMG you rock dude :)

my parents always tell me they will never let me work at a liquor store cause they get robbed, but now i know that video game stores are also dangerous.

so much for turning in my gamestop application :) :lol:

uhhh....what? did you say that it wasn't the first time you got held up by gunpoint? what was this like a supersoaker or something cause that's pretty hard to believe, not to call you out, but that's just... idk man.

Wii-Fi said:
uhhh....what? did you say that it wasn't the first time you got held up by gunpoint? what was this like a supersoaker or something cause that's pretty hard to believe, not to call you out, but that's just... idk man.

i've been at gunpoint before, it's actually not that scary as it seems, cause we canadians don't ACTUALLY shoot the gun, we just use it to threaten people.........

and if you live in a city like chicago, that would probably be more scarier.....

mushroomedmario said:
**** son that was YOU, can i rob that place again?
HAHAHA good one, I'll be working at a place called Karibu Coffe (like starbucks) next summer...good thing coffe shops don't get robbed :)

mushroomedmario said:
i've been at gunpoint before, it's actually not that scary as it seems, cause we canadians don't ACTUALLY shoot the gun, we just use it to threaten people.........

and if you live in a city like chicago, that would probably be more scarier.....
lol i do live in Chicago... It's like 50 deaths by guns a year in Canada right? Must be nice to live in security.

Marioman said:
HAHAHA good one, I'll be working at a place called Karibu Coffe (like starbucks) next summer...good thing coffe shops don't get robbed :)

Or do they? I'll rob a few coffee shops for ya too prove a point

Back