Great solution for flying wiimotes

pianodood

WiiChat Member
Dec 13, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Wii Online Code
5887-3827-0531-1477
wiihand.jpg

'nuff said. Sad thing is, I am contemplating something along these lines. It's far to easy to get into this new form of gaming to the point of launching controllers across the room.

Last edited:
wiimote.jpg

this is the solution I use.

Just hold on to it!

If you were to do any of these simulated actions in real life would you need to strap yourself to the baseball bat or sword?

I don't think so.

Get a grip. (literally)

i actually think that looks pretty tiight haha... id consider doing that just for looks although handcuffs can sometimes be pretty uncomfortable.

Just hold on to it!

If you were to do any of these simulated actions in real life would you need to strap yourself to the baseball bat or sword?

I don't think so.

Get a grip. (literally)

Haha! I tend to agree, but I was a pitcher for about 12 years, and believe me more than once I had to dodge flying bats. In any case, I heard some women at EB games today talking about flying controllers; quite frankly I think it's ridiculous too. Just to be safe though I decided to buy one of the silicone slip covers... my wife and I have 'his and her's'... oh yes, we ARE geekaliscious!

fiveryanfrenzy said:
wiimote.jpg

Just hold on to it!

I don't think so.

Get a grip. (literally)
Haha good call. If you have enough space around you - i.e. you aren't going to hit things with your remote causing you to lose grip - I can't imagine it flying out of your hand.

Back