Greetings

~LadyBug~

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2007
Queensland, Australia
Hello, I'm obviously a newbie at this forum. My name is Kirsty and I am from Australia. I am 19 years old and love gaming. I currently own a Nintendo DS but am getting a Nintendo Wii for Christmas which will be awesome I'm sure. I joined this site because I thought it looked great and it's about time I joined a new community. I am a member of a few other forums too, I'll try to be as active as I can here though.

Hmm, for those who are interested to know, my favorite gaming series is Final Fantasy. I simply love it. :) I don't think there is much else to say about myself! :lol:

Anyway, thanks for reading!

(not a star wars fan but I think this pic is funny)

Another FF fan
Isnt there any Disgaea fans on ere

welcome to wii chat ~lady bug~ if you have any questions or any thing just pm me. hope you have fun here:)

Welcome to WiiChat Kirsty. I am also a massive FF fan, so I am sure that we will get along brilliantly. Anyway, if you need any help, feel free to PM me or any other member. Enjoy your stay here.

Hello, Bonjour

:aureola: will be my last word in french i swear.I live in Paris during winter, and i do spend the rest of the year in the south of Spain. I do think i am lucky cause i do have the chance not to have to work for leaving.
Well after some small intro will like to tell you than i have a NGC, a WII, and the DS.
And i am addict to Zelda (WII and DS) and metroid and Mario THE Galaxy's one.
I 'll try to connect my WII to the net later on and will like to give u my code.
Just a problem with me, i am shy cannot say that i am an hardcore gamer but i do think that i like playing for fun and i not that bad.
So be nice guys thanks for all and thank you for being there

Hello, Kristy
welcome to Wiichat! I hope you like it here, if you want any suggestions on games, just ask us.

Back