Guitar Hero 3 Locked Songs

Dubb's Wii

All Mighty
Jun 18, 2007
So. Cal.
Wii Online Code
7500-4049-1798-0971
Have beat the game on Easy and Medium but still haven't unlocked the "Locked" songs. I see something about Co-Op or something and how do you do that without a second guitar and a partner to play with??? Just curious to find out how to unlock them.
Overall, this game ROCKS !!! This is the first guitar hero game (from the Guitar Hero series) that I have purchased or even played for that matter, and I have to say, this game is beyond fun!!! Hours of entertainment with the family and friends.:cornut: :p :thumbsup:

only way to do it is with co-op
luckily i had my friend that bought it too so we did co-op
you get 6 new songs

So these songs can't be unlocked any other way than 2 people with 2 guitars on 1 Wii in Co-Op mode ???

You could have your partner use the Wiimote also. All the Wiimote buttons corespond to the guitar buttons. There is a map in the manual showing which buttons are which

Ahhhh...Cheats are good, in this case. Thanks.:thumbsup:
Yeah, I see here there is a cheats in the sub-menu. Didn't even know that was there.

Yeah, the cheat is good if you can't play co-op. My cousin and I played all day and unlocked them on my wii though. I think that's how I got "Monsters." Awesome song

so is all this ^^^ correct for every version of guitar hero 3 or just the wii version? seeing as how i still had my controller from gh 1 on ps2 and already had gh 2 on it i decided to go with gh3 on there by itself so itd be cheaper

however i did get a brand spankin new and CLEANNN wireless ps2 controller that is B-E-A-utiful. but i wana unlock all the songs tonight probly and im by myself so will i have to wait/put in a cheat or wat?

Back