Guitar hero 3 owners - Read this

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
I do not own this game but I know about the mono problem Activison have fixed it
One draw back you will have to wait for activison to fix the prob and then they will send out a fixed version of the game for free
See the bellow quote for details

https://activision.custhelp.com/cgi...nMuc2VhcmNoX25sJnBfcGFnZT0x&p_li=&p_topview=1
We recently became aware that some consumers have not been able to enjoy the full audio output in the Wii version of Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock. We are currently working with Nintendo and are planning to issue an improved audio experience in future versions of the game. We expect to have re-mastered discs available by early 2008 and we will be offering consumers replacement discs at no cost once they become available. Should you have any further inquiries, please contact Activision customer support at http://www.activision.com/support. Customers based in North America wanting to pre-register for a free replacement disc can call (866) 780-8286 from 8:00am-8:00pm EST, Monday-Friday, and we will notify you once the replacement discs are available. We thank all of our customers for their support and patience.
If you wish to be notified by email as the information on this page is updated, please click the 'Notify Me by Email if this Answer is Updated' button. Please note- you must have an account with us to use this feature. If you do not have an account yet, you can create one by clicking the My Stuff tab and then 'Create a New Account'.

I will probably send it in eventually. It doesn't make a big deal to me, but hey, it improves it, regardless.

Dialtone75 said:
Exciting...if this is real. I just got it and am not too happy.

it's pretty well known that there was the problem since it came out and that they are going to replace the discs for free to the current owners. So i wouldn't doubt the accuracy of the OP.

thanks to the OP for posting the details though. I don't own the game either, i'll probably just wait till the corrected version comes out.

You know what. Another issue I've began to notice with the Wiiguitar is that the whammy bar keeps breaking. It on one of mine. And two of my friends and my uncles as well. I wonder why but it makes it impossible to play battle mode and it's very irritating for as much as I spend on purchasing two guitars.

I just bought it the other day, knowing about the problem. Have they started making the discs yet? And if so how do i know if i have a good one or not? I don't really know anything about "sound" stuff, is it that much of a difference?

mono and stereo

mono just means it's the same audio output through both left and right speakers

stereo means there's a variety of where the music is coming from

Most people can't tell the difference even when they think they can. It only really makes a difference if the music is really loud or if you have surround sound

oh okay. thanks. that makes sense. either way i probably won't be able to tell the difference & i don't currently have surround sound. so i guess i won't worry about it.

what about the whammy bar? is anyone else experiencing problems with it?

No problems with me IMO, I'd rather they start selling a separate guitar than sell a new stereo game, it's not that big a deal, I'd rather they come with new guitars and shapes.

they are going to. should be able to buy the guitar seperately by the end of this month, at least from what i've seen.

Yeah, this is kinda old, but it's a good deal, at least you can get a replacement disc sometime soon hopefully......I'm gonna hold off and grab it after the DPL-enabled discs are out.

Back