Guitar Hero 3 question

1337endo

Motard
Oct 20, 2007
New Jersey, USA
Wii Online Code
3239-0851-6759-1030
So does it have Wi-Fi for the Wii? Meaning we can play each other? Can someone clear this up for me, thanks.

I AM GOING TO DOMINATE ONLINE

HELLS YEAH!!!!

PREPARE TO BE OWNED NOOBS

haha cant wait till tomorrow

yup, i have only ever been beaten by one person, on two out of the 55 songs on gh2 so i feel i am ownage

chucknorris013 said:
yup, i have only ever been beaten by one person, on two out of the 55 songs on gh2 so i feel i am ownage

but with online this year, that loss could go up.

Whammy bar

I had a very bad experience with the whammy bar on the new wii controller for guitar hero 3. I calibrated it successfully, but the bar would move all the way down to about a half of an inch above the surface of the guitar without doing anything. The last half on an inch was the only fluctuation there was. i was wondering if anyone else is having that problem? i got it at walmart, returned it and had them open another one for me to look at and that one was the same deal. Am I the only one having this problem?

leonardwa said:
I had a very bad experience with the whammy bar on the new wii controller for guitar hero 3. I calibrated it successfully, but the bar would move all the way down to about a half of an inch above the surface of the guitar without doing anything. The last half on an inch was the only fluctuation there was. i was wondering if anyone else is having that problem? i got it at walmart, returned it and had them open another one for me to look at and that one was the same deal. Am I the only one having this problem?

nope mine is fine

Back