guitar hero replacement extra

I think that is very generous of Activision. I guess the people who ordered a replacement will have a pleasant surprise when they open up the box. :)

uh, i got my replacement disc about a week ago, but no faceplate :wtf:

you will get the faceplate after you get the disc even though it would have probably made sense to ship the faceplate with the disc in the first place

So has anyone gotten it yet? wonder what the turn around time is to get one. Thats awsome!

I can't believe how far outta the way Activision is going, free disk replacement with free shippings, bonus faceplate with the hassel, if you real upset you get a full refund worth well more then you paid at a retail store. Good job Activision.. Just goes to show you the Veterans of gaming know how to treat customers!

just got mine

put it on the Wii guitar and looks awesome, doesn't look like a "Wii guitar" anymore since there is no white.

Disturbed1 said:
just got mine

put it on the Wii guitar and looks awesome, doesn't look like a "Wii guitar" anymore since there is no white.

Disturbed1, when did you get your replacement disc? Wondering about the time frame between that and you getting the faceplate?

Disturbed1 said:
they sent the game on feb. 12th, and i got it the 16th or 18th

so bout a month

Thanks for the reply! Hope to see a nice Fedex box on the front porch in the next few weeks, then...

Back