halloween!!

this is pretty cool that they are making another movie. that theme tune always gives me chills down my spine.:scared:

Remake of the first Halloween movie but this time Rob Zomie has made it and plays as Michael Myers, its gonna be awesome and they have made him more darker and he uses more weapons and can even run and just doesnt do that stalking walk like he did in all of the old ones.

Im so excited for it the movie it the movie i want to see most this year. But it will never be better than the original its a classic.

the original 2 halloween movies had john carpenter's hand in them, after that it all went downhill. THe original 2 follow each other and are the true halloween movies, the rest are just box office cash ins. The first two are what matters.

dreamcastninja said:
the original 2 halloween movies had john carpenter's hand in them, after that it all went downhill. THe original 2 follow each other and are the true halloween movies, the rest are just box office cash ins. The first two are what matters.

I disagree. Though the original and the 2nd one were the best, I did enjoy 4-6, too. The original, 2, 4, 5 and 6 all follow the same storyline. It wasn't until H20 came out where they "canceled" out 2-6, which was a catastrophe. The "Thorn" storyline rocked.

I can't wait for this movie.

yeahh i havent seen the original but ill probably go and see this one...has anyone noticed that they are making TONS of movies based on games or remakes of older movies... i guess people are running out of ideas lol

Back