Halo 3 sub forum?!

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Does this mean i0n is checking the site? Like, wow... not even a xbox forum and theres a Halo 3 sub forum. Who did create this?? Strange how a Metroid Prime 3 sub forum isnt here (guess it is a little too late) but wow... I dont know, this was just such a shock to me.

I'm pretty sure this means that i0n is back. Also a Halo 3 sub forum in my opinion was needed, seeing as Mitch noted in one of his posts that Halo 3 is one of the most anticipated games.

So he has returned......Let's celebrate!!!!

luigi.gif

....but yeah, do ya have the game Sovieto?

...and holy crap!...Syntax! You're a Super!!!

Yes, I'm sure this new sub-forum will keep the already neat 360 section forum in even better shape. Yes, I have Halo 3, picked it up on release day. Also, thank you i0n, know that your work is thanked very much from us.

Last edited:
i0n is the site administrator for Wii Chat. And to answer your question it seems he has returned.

I'm glad for his return, these forum could have gone very bad without an administrator.
I'm also happy to see a new Super moderator :)

starting to think this subforum was a bad idea.... unlike wii loving people.. people who own this game are actually too busy playing it to post about it.. hehe

Sovieto said:
starting to think this subforum was a bad idea.... unlike wii loving people.. people who own this game are actually too busy playing it to post about it.. hehe

so true.
i know thats what i'll be doing when i get it tomorrow

Back