Halo 360 Ugly

Mind posting a picture of the console??

Also I don't think I army green xbox would look that great..

I think the whole 360 thing was stupid, they didnt focus in depth on any exclusives except Halo 3 for the 360. Yeah I was impressed to hell with the Call of Duty 4 game play and Assassin's Creed game play but I'll just buy them for ps3.

Here are some pics. I guess it is a 20GB with HDMI, so that could be good if it wasn't so ugly.
e3mongoosehero2.jpg

ilmhalo3console.jpg

Last edited:
looks like someone that has diarrhea just took a crap on the xbox that ate some Turnip Green's but the side design looks awesome. not worth buying a new system though.

it's not as bad as it could have been(still would rather have the original xbox 360 design)

but i read that no one clapped after they introduced it, is this true paintballer

cause that is hilarious

mushroomedmario said:
it's not as bad as it could have been(still would rather have the original xbox 360 design)

but i read that no one clapped after they introduced it, is this true paintballer

cause that is hilarious
I'm not sure, I didn't really pay attention to people clapping. But MS needs to hire some new designers. The 360 just keeps getting uglier. The white one looks great, but the Elite is uglier and the Halo one just looks like ****.

To many Halo Special Edition crap coming out lately. We had the Zune and now the 360. What next? The IPod or PC?

paintba||er said:

I'm sure there is going to be a Halo iPod (you capitalized iPod wrong) since they are made by Apple. :rolleyes:

Just thought it over....why would microsoft give privilege to Apple to put Halo on their iPod, when they are competing with each other? Blah, we're going off topic here..

RivalDestiny said:
Just thought it over....why would microsoft give privilege to Apple to put Halo on their iPod, when they are competing with each other? Blah, we're going off topic here..
That what I was implying. Can't you people tell I'm being sarcastic when I put the emoticon with it's eyes rolling?

blankconnection said:
I think the whole 360 thing was stupid, they didnt focus in depth on any exclusives except Halo 3 for the 360. Yeah I was impressed to hell with the Call of Duty 4 game play and Assassin's Creed game play but I'll just buy them for ps3.

you can say the same thing about the ps3 because the majoritory of ps3 games are on the 360, viseversa.

have you not played gears!

Back