Halo adventures for wii posible?

MRCOOLGH

Naruto Uzumaki
Sep 2, 2007
Well I know how people say that "the next halo will never come to nintendo" I read somewhere (cant remember where) that bungie is gonna sue Microsoft for the right of the Halo lisence. so I thought up of stuff and I thought what if halo 1 and 2 are combined into one awsome game using smoe elements of halo3 and using halo2-like online it would bomb. of course some modifications will have to be made. the wii cant support ceratin shaders and pipe shaders the xbox 1 can handle. the ghraphics will have to be touched up to brawl-like standards. will have to have motion controls like a hybrid of Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (great controls) and Medal of Honor: Heroes 2(awsome controls with the ability to tune them) and a new storyline will help along with some brand new dialogue. from what I have heard also Bungie is loosing a lot of money since it was Microsoft who funded them they may have diffuclty making games. But if Nintendo buys Bungie, sue's microsoft for the halo franchise rights, and makes halo on wii. the WII WILL ROCK YOU!!! Nintendo would become recognized and the wii may appeal to both hardcore and casual even more.

eh I am really not a fan of halo but if they ever make a version for the wii(doubt it very much) then if its as good as MP3 then yeah I might get it.

Not going to happen. Never going to happen. But ever hardcore wii fan can dream about it happening if they'd like. :)

1. Halo 3 was the end of the Halo trilogy.
2. Microsoft owns the rights to the game Halo. Therefore, Bungie has no means of suing MS.

Sorry, but its just not going to happen.

I highly doubt that anything Halo will ever release on a system not developed by Microsoft.

Syntax said:
2. Microsoft owns the rights to the game Halo. Therefore, Bungie has no means of suing MS.

Sorry, but its just not going to happen.

Did you happen to read what I posted? NO! so read it buddy. because your not understading what I wrote.

OK, that would be sweet, but doubtful. Wii might even ruin it, now that I think about it. I really think Halo should be left the the Xbox. Like Zelda sticks to Nintendo, it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

of course halo can make the move Wii has the controls think about how awsome it would be to snyping people heads of by pointing the wii mote in that direction. I dont own a wii just xbox1 and GCN, plus a DS Lite.

I mean havent you people heard Bungie is loosing a lot of $$$ and they need someone to sponsor them. And I think Nintendo may buy Bungie so Bungie and Retro studious team up to make the ultimate metroid prime game. it could be called Metroid Prime: The Complete Saga it would have revamped ghraphics, an even better control system and online world to duke it out with other people. I mean if you have noticed in halo or halo 2 then you would see that the ghraphics arent really 3-d there actually artisitc drawings, then bungie adds a great engine that gives it the most beautiful 3-d look to be seen. Retro goes more classic but the saga could make a giant story tieing Metroid prime 1-2 but using the puzzle and the great things used in Corruption that would make the Metroid Prime Series have a happy ending. so maybe Retro could be working on the next series featuring Dark samus it could be called Dar Samus Prime Time or something like that.

Yes I did read your post.. However, there are quite a few flaws with your points..

Well I know how people say that "the next halo will never come to nintendo" I read somewhere (cant remember where) that bungie is gonna sue Microsoft for the right of the Halo lisence.

Microsoft bought the rights for the game from Bungie. In order for this to happen a contract must be signed between two parties. In this case Bungie and Microsoft signed a contract saying that the Halo series would only be limited to the Microsoft Consoles. With that being said Bungie can't sue Microsoft.

I mean havent you people heard Bungie is loosing a lot of $$$ and they need someone to sponsor them.

This makes no sense whatsoever. Recently Bungie stated that they were going to begin to start making other games, not just for the Xbox console. Also, how could a company which has just released the biggest and most popular title for the Xbox 360 Console be losing money? From my understandings, Halo 3 sold 1,000,000 copies within the first day/week.

And I think Nintendo may buy Bungie so Bungie and Retro studious team up to make the ultimate metroid prime game.

Never going to happen.

Syntax said:

Not necessarily. Halo 3 was the end of the STORY ARC across the three games, not the entire Halo universe itself. Another game is possible, but I highly doubt it would head to the Wii.

True. Recently Bungie split from Microsoft into an independent company, and in doing so signed over all the rights of Halo to Microsoft. They own it all. That won't stop Bungie from developing a game for the Wii, it just won't be a Halo.

Hahhhaha, "Halo Adventures for Wii" not only does that sound religiously bad, also I would never trust Nintendo again if it were true.

MRCOOLGH said:
Well I know how people say that "the next halo will never come to nintendo" I read somewhere (cant remember where) that bungie is gonna sue Microsoft for the right of the Halo lisence. so I thought up of stuff and I thought what if halo 1 and 2 are combined into one awsome game using smoe elements of halo3 and using halo2-like online it would bomb. of course some modifications will have to be made. the wii cant support ceratin shaders and pipe shaders the xbox 1 can handle. the ghraphics will have to be touched up to brawl-like standards. will have to have motion controls like a hybrid of Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (great controls) and Medal of Honor: Heroes 2(awsome controls with the ability to tune them) and a new storyline will help along with some brand new dialogue. from what I have heard also Bungie is loosing a lot of money since it was Microsoft who funded them they may have diffuclty making games. But if Nintendo buys Bungie, sue's microsoft for the halo franchise rights, and makes halo on wii. the WII WILL ROCK YOU!!! Nintendo would become recognized and the wii may appeal to both hardcore and casual even more.
then you wake up and realize it was all just a dream and go back to being depressed about halo being an xbox exlusive.

i think there should be another halo, not necesarily on wii, but they just leave you hanging at the end of 3 lol.

sKin said:
Not necessarily. Halo 3 was the end of the STORY ARC across the three games, not the entire Halo universe itself. Another game is possible, but I highly doubt it would head to the Wii.

erm, halo wars anybody? as well as the other halo trilogy coming out to xbox live marketplace. (something chronicles, its just a codename, not final)

and on top of all that for those who say its impossible to have Nintendo put a halo game on one of their consoles, do some researcha bout halo DS.

then again, fell through for unknown reasons, im sure it was some little fight over money or w/e. cry-babies. lol

Last edited:
Back