Halo!!! But wait....

RivalDestiny

WiiChat Member
Staff member
Dec 15, 2006
Michigan
Wii Online Code
0409-5781-9484-0073
I was crusin' around IGN and what caught my eye was "Halo for DS", so I decided to read the short article.

The developer of Bungie said he's all for it and would like to create a Halo for the DS....but one big problem...what he says is that a FPS on DS would be to difficult and it would not suit the DS as well. I decided to point of Metroid Prime Hunters...the game was designed very well and worked brilliantly..

Instead what he said he would do is a side-scroller..which you know...is very..lame compared to a FPS.

*sigh*

Article: http://ds.ign.com/articles/806/806366p1.html

i think halo on the DS would be pretty cool, it was a really good multiplayer game on the XBOX didnt think much of the campaign mode tho but still, to have it on the DS would be pretty good

This is very old news. It was an old project that never happend.

cannon said:
This is very old news. It was an old project that never happend.

They actually just announced it again.

Mr. person said:
wat is it rated because i might get it if im allowed

:lol:

lmao when are parents gonna learn that the only kids that get affected by video games are the ones who have no grip on reality in the first place. Im glad my parents were respectful of my intelligence and understanding of video game reality versus real life....

chach said:
:lol:

lmao when are parents gonna learn that the only kids that get affected by video games are the ones who have no grip on reality in the first place. Im glad my parents were respectful of my intelligence and understanding of video game reality versus real life....

If you want to kill someone....a video game would do the trick :smilewinkgrin:.

Back