Hello all

alan_bay

WiiChat Member
Nov 12, 2007
Recently purchased a Wii and bought a lan connector to get out on the net. My problem is when I go to the Guest Book under mail and go to register my 16 digit Wii machine number, it says I can't register my machine. I've double, triple, quaddruple checked my numbers and am sure I'm entering the numbers the device is telling me it's name is.

Any help appreciated.:crazy:

Sadly I cant help you with that but try asking in the online section of the site

Anyway

I'm sorry. This is the Introduction thread, and I'm posting a problem without saying hi or why. Helloooo. I'm a Wii fan and look forward to participating in this forum.

Sounds good.
Welcome to the forums.
WiiChat is really great.

I don't have a lan so I can't help you out.
Check the online section out though on our site, it should help you.

Welcome to WiiChat. Regarding your question: I don't think that you are supposed to enter your own Wii number. That section is for registering the Wii numbers of other users, such as the numbers of your friends.
Anyway, I hope you have a pleasant stay here.

Byuakuya said:
Welcome to WiiChat. Regarding your question: I don't think that you are supposed to enter your own Wii number. That section is for registering the Wii numbers of other users, such as the numbers of your friends.
Anyway, I hope you have a pleasant stay here.
QFT( quote for truth) wat Byuakuya said...I tried that before,and it didnt work,you cant register yourself,that number is only for people to register you,besides,it would only let you send messages to yourself,which is pointless.:lol: Anyway,welcome to WiiChat,need any other help,go to a wii help forum or pm me.:)

Back