Hello from New England USA

LadySage

WiiChat Member
Jul 4, 2007
RI / MA USA
Hey peeps, I just got my wii yesterday and joined this forum today. I am in RI (usa) and am from MA. I have been loving the game so far.. I am so excited I ordered so many things and I am waiting for them to arrive they are; the boxing gloves, 2 GB wii SD, wii play with x-tra controller, double controller docking/charging station with 2 rechargeable batteries, the gun, my wii points card and I think that is it. I am pretty new to all this... the last system I was really into was Nintendo 8bit... lol :crazy: I have a ps2 but hardly ever use it. Anywhoo.. I am looking forward to meeting other gamers and getting to understand and know all this stuff better. Hello from the East Coast of USA! :smilewinkgrin:

Greetings and salutations LadySage.

Welcome to the forum.

Enjoy yourself!

Hey welcome to the forum :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thanks for the hellos! I have been having fun but my console is acting up... game has been freezing or not loading. I called Nintendo and they are sending me a new one and I will then send this one to them. Just stinks cause I was looking forward to a long weekend with my wii! I just got the sports attachment package too... errrr

hello and welcome to the forum.

out of all the east coast representation on this forum, you're the first RI member I can think of.... and steph was in MA for a while...hmmmmm

uhm, well .. i was born there. rofl xD lived there for 10 YEARS!!!! i love MA. wahhs. hehe, anyway, Welcome and Enjoy. Read the rules, and simply follow them.

Back