Hello i am New.

OmegaMario

WiiChat Member
Mar 17, 2012
Columbis Ohio
Im am Glad to join this forrum
I been playing the Nintendo Wii ever since 2008 and it is still my current Top console other than The PS2
(I don't like PS3 or Xbox cause all all i hear about on those is either call of duty or Halo)

My top wii games are

Super Smash bros Brawl
Naruto shippuden clash of Ninja Revolution 3
Rayman Origins (I played Rayman 1 2 and 3 and arena Also the rayman 4 demo)
Rayman raving Rabids (The very first and only the first)
new super mario bros
The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy...

Man i could just sit here and near all my favorites but i would like to do that in the near future...

Though i will tell all the consoles that i own...

PS32
PS1
PS3 (I don't like but i do play the games)
Xbox 360
Nintendo DS lite and 3DS
Nintendo Gameboy Advance
PC (Aka computer)

Need more... Just ask

Last edited:
Im am Glad to join this forrum
I been playing the Nintendo Wii ever since 2998
Then tell me, "Future Boy", who's President in the United States in 2998?
(Please tell me someone hear knows this reference)

Anyway welcome to the humble Chat of Wii

Welcome to Wiichat, OmegaMario. Hope ya enjoy the forums. :thumbsup: I definitely can't blame ya for hatin' all the CoD and Halo kiddies, but... You must have a few PS3/360 games ya like, yeah?

... The mod of a Wii forum is asking someone what their favorite non-Ninty games are. lol

I dont hate all 360 ans PS3 games i actually have a few favorites that are golden to me...
Its just people act as if Call of Duty and Halo is the best thing ever...we

hey dont get mad at the cod ppl....i love cod and i am good at it...i can understand why you hate it...i hate it becuz of all the little kids that play and talk trash and think i am a guy but oh well they can suck it becuz i am good at the game and its something i love!

i hate it becuz of all the little kids that play and talk trash

It's a prime example of how a good multiplayer game (that's all CoD is I'd say; just good) is utterly ruined by a poor community... Sad, ain't it? =/ I certainly would still be playing CoD if the game wasn't filled to the brim with little devils and campers.

i get that but there are some amazing games for xbox like borderlands,gears of war,borderlands,naruto ultimate ninja storm,borderlands and more that i cant think of right now,oh and borderlands :)

Last edited:
you forgot BORDERLANDS 2
mr-mr-albums-mr-mr-s-other-gifs-pics-picture9722-dancing-claptrap-small.gif

Back