HELLO *props to everyone*

Bobo onWii

Bobo is rhurbarbic!
Nov 23, 2007
Ont. mississauga
Sup? just joined learning the way of the Wii. Had my Wii for about 6 or more months... In fact I've done 2 diff. posts on my Wii using the Internet channel, cool huh? any way that's me! :ciappa:

I don't like pie. :sick:
I like the word Bobo.:crazy:

HOW DARE YOU NOT LIKE PIE?!?!?!?!?!

lol, jk, but seriously, pie is as awesome as Chuck Norris

Oh, yeah, and Welcome to Wiichat :lol:

chuck norris dosn't suck, Ok i don't know him anyway. LOLZ I don't like cake either. But i do like your picture. TINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and your mini video. where you get it?

Last edited:
Bobo onWii said:
chuck norris sucks, Ok i don't know him anyway. LOLZ I don't like cake either. But i do like your picture. TINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and your mini video. where you get it?

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?????!?!?!?!?!
CHUCK NORRIS SUCKS?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?????
YOU SIR WILL BE KILLED TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Seriously, tonight Chuck Norris is coming after you.

On another note: Tingle is awesome and I made the video myself

dude I told you I don't know who he is! any way can you give me a copy??!?!?!?!?!?! PLZ like I siad I don't no who he is so I take it back!

Bobo onWii said:
dude I told you I don't know who he is! any way can you give me a copy??!?!?!?!?!?! PLZ like I siad I don't no who he is so I take it back!

This is Chuck Norris:

chuck_norris_1.jpg

And sorry, The Signature is mine =)

but...I can tell you how to make your own if you want me to, I'll show you on a pm

bilzar is just jokin' around. As usual :lol:
Welcome. I'm Fire Flower. PS. Remember not to double post.

*props*

Darkprinny said:

You must love the anime bobo bo bobobobo

WHAT IS bobo bo bobobobo???
and bobo is not a pie, rhurbarb is used in pie and although I don't like pie I also like the word rhurbarb and rhubarbic rutard and others like such... :lol:

Back