Help!!!! Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 problem

Major Tom

Uss Clan *****
Jan 5, 2007
The Command Cluster
Wii Online Code
5935-0595-2673-3600
I'm having a huge problem with DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 2. I've just unlocked Super Sayan Goku but It won't let me use him anywhere but Story Mode. When I try to use him anywhere else it goes to choose Colors gives me 4 options but I cant choose any of them........ Has anyone else had this problem & if so can it be fixed?

Last edited:
I just bought this game a couple of days ago, I'm halfway through the frieza saga and I was just wondering, as normal Goku can you transform into super sayian Goku from the normal character. I think the command is pressing the 1 button and a direction on the nunchuk like left or up. When you unlocked super saiyan Goku it may have meant you've unlocked the super sayian ability for the normal character. I know you can start-off in that mode aswell somehow but that might be another unlockable feature.

Yes You can transform into Super Saiyan from normal Goku. But you also have the option to start as Super Saiyan. Both SS Goku & Goku can't be used.

EDIT: I got Goku to work. You just have to use a classic controller or GC Controller to click the change colors button.......

Dougamer said:
thats just wierd... Can't you just use the directional keys?
No the Wii-Motes A button wont work on the change colors screen...... I wish I could skip the change colors screen......

That's not the case, at all. You can do it with the Wiimote. Simply put your cursor over Goku and press down on the directional pad on the Wiimote. Easy.

if you are normal goku then you press 1 to turn Super Saiyan, press 1 and the left direction on the nunchuk for Super Saiyan 2 and press 1 and the right direction for Super Saiyan 3. its kinda crap though that Super Saiyan 4 goku and vegeta are completely different characters. oh yeah and press 1 and down on the direction if you want to turn back to normal.

Hey, I have the same problem. I can´t select Goku anywhere that´s not adventure mode either. I was wondering if you had found a solution other than using a gc controller.
Thanks

I have a different problem: How come I can't fuse stuff together? It always says "You don't have the fusion numbers" even though I can get it up there in the two boxes and it says x001 by the Z item. :sad: I should be able to unlock all the apes, turles, cooler, cooler final, meta cooler, and the other people but I can't. Is it a problem with the game or is it just my copy or is there a catch to this fusion stuff?

Last edited:
Back