Help Me with Dino Piranha Speed Run!!

dykemonkey

WiiChat Member
Feb 27, 2008
I can't get that star for Dino Piranha Speed Run... Im stuck with that! How do I start playing Speed Run. I've been run twice and nothing came up! Help me please!
Thanks!
AJ

well a comet will apper in the galaxy then you are eligible to compete in the speed run

well in certain galaxies challenge comets appear eventully you will get the speed-run comet

so Do I have to keep goin and play others to get more stars or what?

Still don't get it, Im done with all Terrance except other 6 serect isn't show up so Please help me out...

The comets appear completely random times. If you wanna see if you can fling the Prankster Comet over to the terrace so you can play the speed run, just ask the purple Luma by the Terrace entrance and he will see what he can do for 20 star bits.

I got it thanks but Do I have to Kept askin that purple luma since i'm done with this speed... theres 4 more in Terrace...

No you don't have to keep talking to the purple luma. If you go and beat other stages and find some hidden stars, the comets will automatically move themselves.

If you just continue to play and not worry about the hidden comet levels, they will come as you go along (and you will be notified when one comes)

If you ever get to a point where you have all the non comets done, a comet will come every other level you do.

Back