HELP! N64 Emulators!

swanson

teh one n only danswanson
Jan 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
5493-1573-2089-6142
I can't find a good N64 emulator to play LoZ: OoT on, I heard Project64 was the best, but it's too confusing unless somegive gives me a walkthrough of what to downlaod nad how to use it all, I also have Nemu64, but I cant find the ROM for OoT. :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

How is Project64 hard? I actually use Project64K to play N64 online against other people, SSB online FTW.

LoZ OoT and Majoras Mask don't play well on emulators anyway.
Just buy the games it's alot easier.
Besides it's near impossible to use the Bow and Arrow with the Arrow keys.

thinkbrain said:
How is Project64 hard? I actually use Project64K to play N64 online against other people, SSB online FTW.
can u walk me hrought of how to do this? lol im a n00b with emulators n **** :prrr:

Nfanboy said:
you can go to jail from almost anything these days,

thats soo true

Well for all legal purposes, if I ever did try Project64, it would be for informational and educational purposes only, especially if I mastered using a joystick to play Perfect Dark.

What exactly is the problem you're having?

blueradio said:
LoZ OoT and Majoras Mask don't play well on emulators anyway.
Just buy the games it's alot easier.
Besides it's near impossible to use the Bow and Arrow with the Arrow keys.
They played fine. I played through all of OoT and the begining of MM on PJ64.

@swanson: try finding a guide online about how to get PJ64 up and running. You also have to have a good enough PC to run it. The specs escape me @ the moment. To get it working, you'll need some bios and plugins. I can't provide any links due to legalities, and it's against the forum rules, but google is your best friend. ;) And yes, you could go to jail for this. You can also go to jail for downloading roms, using Limewire as your mp3 and movies source, and downloading Warez. But it doesn't stop me. XD
http://gprime.net/flash.php/youareapirate

Last edited:
KCBlack said:
They played fine. I played through all of OoT and the begining of MM on PJ64.

@swanson: try finding a guide online about how to get PJ64 up and running. You also have to have a good enough PC to run it. The specs escape me @ the moment. To get it working, you'll need some bios and plugins. I can't provide any links due to legalities, and it's against the forum rules, but google is your best friend. ;) And yes, you could go to jail for this. You can also go to jail for downloading roms, using Limewire as your mp3 and movies source, and downloading Warez. But it doesn't stop me. XD
http://gprime.net/flash.php/youareapirate

i jsut dont kno wut to do, liek iu have to downlado liek 4530 things, and the roms dont work and its all confusing, im lliek retarded, and cha

and i use al lthose things u menchioned haha

Nintendo 64 are so cheap these days!!! Buy one and play the game on the real system. It's a hundred times more fun. Don't ruin that game playing it on emulator.

ClassicFitness said:
Nintendo 64 are so cheap these days!!! Buy one and play the game on the real system. It's a hundred times more fun. Don't ruin that game playing it on emulator.
I kno, ive had one since they came out, and i boguht a enw mint condition on like 3 weeks ago, my super smash bros and oot wont run, so i want to play and emulator, my brother got this thing form a flea market were u can plus in ur n64 conroller and use em on ur pc

Back