HELP PLZZ!!! i really want WII

Shadowpunk

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
So i called my brother and ask him if there was a big line @ bestbuy and apearently theres 350 people there in line :mad2: so he also checked out eb games and target and theres noone in line but he said he only saw 2 wii boxes but hes not sure if there just there for decoration or what so what should we do go 2 ebgames or target w/b plzzz!!!

Waiting for a Wii on black friday has to be rough. Man, the lines on black friday for stores like bestbuy are already TERRIBLE. Mix in the christmas shoppers with the Wii waiters and I can't imagine now bad it has to be.

lets think..........I say Target......just try it, it may be your best chance!
EBgames has tons of preorders (no matter what country your at) so dont even try!

ima stay up playing some halo since i cant sleep :mad2: , then ima start getting ready at around 3 30 and then head over to EB games at north county mall at 4.. it opens at 7

yeah for sure man, i was at the outlet mall earlier it was freakin PACKED... ive never seen an outlet mall open at 12am, parking was insane.

OKAY GUYS GREAT NEWS I ARIVED @ TOYS R US LIKE AROUN 2 AM AND WE WERE SECOND IN LINE WE GOT A WII YAY IM SO HAPPY O YEA ND THANKS FOR WRITING ACK BUT NOW I HAVE TO GO AND PLAY SOME ZELDA :wink:

LOL YEA I THOUGHT I WASNT GETTING MINE TILL NEXT YEAR O AND BY THE WAY THAT WAIT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!:arf:

lol i waited like 3 1/2 hours and we were like 3rd in like they had 60 units

yea im pissed too. im not waiting till damn janurary to buy a wii.
its pissing me off too.

yea i suggest getting one on sunday thats if they have em :( well dont give up and keep lookin

Back