Hey guys quick question

TitansATB

MMA Fan
Feb 11, 2007
N.VA
Wii Online Code
7448-6534-8132-0252
I know that the 350$ bundle comes with a 30day Xbox live. Do you have to sign up for the live right when you purchase it or whenever you want.

Im saying this because i want a 360 but i will need a wifi attachment. Right now I have 400$ and the only way for me to get connected is using the wifi attachment which is another 100$.

Im thinking of buying COD4 and the 360 with some help from my parents, then working some more and eventually buying the wifi thing later and use my 30 day trial after i save some money.

Once you purchase the Xbox 360 Console the three xbox live gold one month trial's can be used whenever you want. They don't have to be used up right away.

No problem titan. If you have any other questions regarding the Xbox 360 and or Xbox Live feel free to ask.

Just don't let your "membership" expire. Any account who's "credit" runs out is gone and can't be reactivated. I think they give you a 7 day buffer, but after that you have to start your rep and achievements all over.

ok i got my xbox today and there is no card. Is this normal? Does it start counting down after i sign up for live?

can i get a screenshot or snapshot of it? I dont think i got it.

the way i know it you sign up for an account and without putting any of ur credit card info u should have the 30 days free, and then when ur ready for live u sign up.

Sign up for a silver account, then after you have made the account it will tell you that you have a free month available and ask if you want to use it.

Syntax said:
Once you purchase the Xbox 360 Console the three xbox live gold one month trial's can be used whenever you want. They don't have to be used up right away.
There are five....

Back