Hi everybody!

zizka

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2010
london
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRzQpjCZZF0&feature=related

Just got this game last week am really enjoying it. Slowly getting better, had my first really good game last night 945xp 30 kills and 8 deaths! Felt good. Am currently on level 15, levelling up feels like it takes forever (I usually get a lot less xp).
Are there a lot of you who play the game on here? particularly from the UK would be nice to join some games with you lot. Already starting to recognise the same names when I play.
Also looking for some help with control settings I'm using the wiimote and its working well but I cant turn fast enough at times when its close quarters. How do you lot have your control settings? Have you turned the sensitivity up really high? I messed around with my settings but then couldnt remember what I had done so I'm back to default how do you higher level players have yours set up?
Anyway just wanted to say hi to everyone and hopefully get some games in with you lot.

HEADSHOT +10xp

Yeah, you have to adjust the sensitivity of the Wiimote so you can turn faster. If you don't things don't work quite as well.

What's your moniker on Goldeneye - is it your signature of Headshot? If so, we played against each other and you tubed me a few times and really aggravated me.

I'm rolling with max horizontal turn speed and max sensitivity, with vertical turn speed at about 1/4.

Back