Hi, I'm new to the forum but not Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droidxmum

WiiChat Member
Nov 2, 2011
Hello, my name is Droidlynn, but everyone calls me Droid. I'm a self taught Droid technician. I know how to hack (root) any Motorola Branded Android smartphone, which I've done to my Motorola Droid X, and my specialty is the DROID DOES series. I'm a member of Droidxforums, but under a different name. I hope to be employed at Verizon Wireless to be paid to play with Droids all day long. I would like to learn to hack my wii, so I can play DVDS on it, as long as it doesn't require opening the wii and putting a chip in it. I have owned N64, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, NDSi, and Wii. My favorite gaming platforms are in order from all time favorite first are: Android, iOs, Nintendo, PS3, and XBOX. I grew up with Nintendo, but mostly I play Android and iOs, as they're easy to see without correction. I have poor eyesight due to a medical error when I was 12. I also hope to learn alot about Wii

Wiichat prohibits discussion of hacking and other such illegal warez or modifications, so you'll have to find another forum for that. Sorry friend.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back