HMV pre-order in the UK

Cadbury

WiiChat Member
Dec 2, 2006
Does anyone know when the Wii became available for in-store pre-ordering in HMV in the UK? I would really like to know just to give me an idea of whether or not I was quick enough, because apparently they are only getting about 50 in on launch day.

probably a good month of so back... why dont you ask in a HMV store how many preorders they have?

TheRook

I rang up earlier today and told them my recepit number and all sorts and they weren't helpful in the slightest. He just said over and over "We'll ring you if you are in the first 50", surely they can tell me right now if I am. I ordered it on the 24th of October.

oh no! im pre-ordering from hmv! i hope they get more than 50 in! thats not very much lol! ohhh i reallyu hope im in the top 50 lol cya

HMV already know their allocation - you would of been rung by now if you are getting yours for launch. (I have).

me? well...it was on november the 11th,but on the little card i got with it it says that i must collect it on the 8th of december! so im not very sure

TONY!:nonod:

All right then, no need to be smug about it and rub it in my face.

Sorry for the double post, but has anyone else here pre-ordered with HMV (or with anyone for that matter) and received a phone call saying you can get it on launch day?

Back