House of the Dead game play trailer

...not bad.

I'm going to wait for more videos, and some reviews before I make a decision on whether to buy this or not. The price of the game will be a factor too.

I assume they've simply taken the graphics from the original arcade versions which admittedly aren't amazing?

Taero said:
I assume they've simply taken the graphics from the original arcade versions which admittedly aren't amazing?

Maybe. If they do (theres still time to improve it) then i hope they arent expecting huge sales. Graphics isnt everything, but its the fact that if the developers cant be bothered to make a game look at least half decent, i wonder how the rest of the game will be?

Half arsed maybe. Time will tell, i hope it turns out ok, they still have tons of time to improve. Or maybe it was just a bad video lol.

Note - Its called "in game footage" not gameplay as game play is some thing from playin the game
Unless you ment the game in play

Warrior said:
Maybe. If they do (theres still time to improve it) then i hope they arent expecting huge sales. Graphics isnt everything, but its the fact that if the developers cant be bothered to make a game look at least half decent, i wonder how the rest of the game will be?

Half arsed maybe. Time will tell, i hope it turns out ok, they still have tons of time to improve. Or maybe it was just a bad video lol.

The graphics will stay the same
Why do you only seem to care about how it looks ?

It's a direct port so I think what you see is what you get. At $29.99 you get two games. I don't think that's a bad deal. I want a shooter that I can play with my husband and this answers that need so, depending on the reviews, this stays on my list.

Last edited:
Looks really good. I loved playing this in the arcade.

FAV ARCADE RAIL SHOOTER! YESSSSS! i could care less about the graphics, but i hope they add some sort of campaign mode.

Last edited:
Don't expect the visuals to get better screens have it looking the same.
But who cares? I just want it to be fun, and it seems like it should be.

Pretty cool, 2-player co-op and all. I just *hope* they have a calibration screen. That makes a huge difference for these games.

Not all that impressed with RE:UC after about an hour with it. Surprisingly so. I really liked MOH:H2 arcade mode and Ghost Squad, which I had been playing before that. Maybe I need more time with it, I guess.

i'm hoping house of the dead will come at the same price as re4 (30 maybe 40 dollars). great game as it is, we shouldn't be forced to pay 50 bucks for a graphically-challenged retro arcade shooter. unless there's campaign mode. or online play. LAWL.

Back