How addicted to the internet are you?

This thing isn't accurate.. I got 67%, but i know i'm way more addicted to the internet..even at school i'm on the internet...so i'm litterally on the internet atleast 90% of my life 10 % is sleeping or the drive home after school and to go to school.

32% Internet? Please. You're definitely not geeky enough to be that addicted.
You have a full life off your computer - and the internet is just a small pastime

....This thing sucks. I'm am highly addicted to internet....

56%

You're somewhat addicted to the internet - but who isn't?
You can keep it under check, and you're by no means a hermit.

That seems about right - my use for it is absolute, no compromise (since it's my business), but it has zero effect on my personal/family life (i.e., no complaints about it, and it's a never for the net vs. real friends and family on this end).

Reminds me of the one Apple ads from the iPhone campaign, about "having the internet with you" - yeah, I need to check my Facebook while I'm out and about, you know, because I'm so ~wired~ <insert eye rolling smiley here>

v You Are 48% Addicted to the Internet
internet-3.jpg
[
Meh
Another lame test thing

63%
In your opinion, life without the internet is hardly worth living.
Could be, but you probably need a bit more fresh air and sunshine to think clearly.

Probably more around 75-80% really for me, the questions included though made it low.

Last edited:
According to the test, I am 78% addicted to the internet. Nice :)

I got 29%. I thought it would be more than that, but I definitely answered all of the questions accurately.

You Are 51% Addicted to the Internet.

I'm surprised I didn't get 100. XD

I suppose the extra 19% is Guitar Hero and school related. ;)

Back