How do I get a wii game save from my PC to my SD card?

PAUL7331

MSC CODE-506 909 527 692
Feb 18, 2007
I have a game save which I have downloaded from WIIGAMESAVES.COM, its a resi evil 4 file. I need to get this on to my SD card from my PC so that I can then use in my Wii. Could I use my digi camera and transfer it that way, or even my PSP ????? Or do I need some sort of PC-SD card reader/sender?

You need a special Pc to Sd card connector go to google and find it probably like 5-15$

No, he could use his Digi Camera, if it accepts SD cards. PSP uses Memory Sticks I believe though.

scarperguy said:
No, he could use his Digi Camera, if it accepts SD cards. PSP uses Memory Sticks I believe though.

Yeh my digi cam accepts SD cards, so I take it I could just use that? Is it simple enough to do?

if your digital camera shows up in my computer as a removable device, then you can drag and drop the file onto the SD card whilst in the camera...(when plugged in obviously)

PSP uses memory stick duo, which is no good for the wii..

GaryT85 said:
if your digital camera shows up in my computer as a removable device, then you can drag and drop the file onto the SD card whilst in the camera...(when plugged in obviously)

PSP uses memory stick duo, which is no good for the wii..

Thanks dude, i'll give it a go 2nite!

Back