How do you make a signature?

WiiGirl2006

Butterfly Kisses
Jan 27, 2007
Exeter PA
Wii Online Code
8674-6414-6050-2160
Alright so I have been looking around at everyones graphics and such for signatures. I can not figure out where you make them or even how. So if someone could give me a suggestion I would greatly appreciate it, thanks!

about 80% of sigs are made with a program called photoshop. at first it may be hard to make sigs but once you do some tutorials and get a feel for it, its pretty simple. however you have to pay for it (well not really but we cant talk about that here lol). there is this one program called Gimp which is supposed to be just like photoshop but im not sure since ive never used it

or some people like pepper(who made mine) if you ask them nicely may make you one just tell them what you want and they wil do there best, i dont know if he is still doing it or not, i think there may be a thread in the lounge!!!!! :thumbsup:

Mitch2025 said:
about 80% of sigs are made with a program called photoshop. at first it may be hard to make sigs but once you do some tutorials and get a feel for it, its pretty simple. however you have to pay for it (well not really but we cant talk about that here lol). there is this one program called Gimp which is supposed to be just like photoshop but im not sure since ive never used it

i meant photoshop y i say paint shop?lol

photoshop 7.0 and its not $600 trust me. Sites scam you for $600 because Photoshop is not worth $600, you can get 7.0 at wal-mart for $30 or you can get it offline for free some how.

I use a pirated version of Photoshop CS2. Im pretty sure you can download the free beta of CS3 if you want to.

Bubbagump said:
photoshop 7.0 and its not $600 trust me. Sites scam you for $600 because Photoshop is not worth $600, you can get 7.0 at wal-mart for $30 or you can get it offline for free some how.
haha ameatures...

photoshop 7 is 2 versions old. CS and CS2 are well worth $600, but not really for the likes of people here (because your not proffesional graphic artists)

Back