How does your hand feel?

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
Hi -

Im gettin the wii pretty soon, and hopefully Redsteel. ive seen many videos about it and i must say it looks great. probably one of the best FPS' out there.

But recently i came across a fat guy from gamespot who made a review, complaining about cramp in his hands and some other tiring thing.

NOTE: This may be becuase of his obesity.

But i want to ask you wii players, or more specifically Redsteel players.

How does your hand feel when you play?

It must of been something exclusive to that reviewer because my hands do not hurt at all. When playing Red Steel it feels rather comfortable and relaxed.

Hmm. I have Red Steel and the only part of the game which is slightly (and I mean SLIGHTLY) weird feeling is when you push the controller forward to zoom. But, no, its not too bad.

The guy was fat, and the guy was from gamespot so he's probably a retard...don't worry about anything gamespot says.

I put a bunch of hours into red steel a week or 2 ago when i rented it and i had no pain at all.

hmmm thanks for this guys, you put my mind at ease :p

Gamepot is Gay!!! A bunch of FAT ASSES that think the wii is a chore!
Their reveiws are a joke too...but lets not get into that.
:lol: the wiimote dosent hurt your wrist...its really sensitive so there is no need to go crazy...

Last edited:
I played DBZ: BT2 at my friend's house for a few hours and my hand did in fact start cramping, but I think it was because I had a rediculous death-vice-grip on the controller, haha. I wouldn't worry about hand cramps and the such if you play it correctly.

mm well i got my wii yesterday morning after camping out 8 hours at target and let me just say im extremely pumped and its soo amazing... i play wii baseball and tennis a lot yesterday and today my forearm (like where my elbow connects) kills haha... im not complaining... i think it shows how intense you can get into these games haha. and when i get home from work i shall play some more muahaha... i have to wait until christmas to play my other games though =/ except trauma center.. my mom let me have that haha

oh and i have like sweaty palms and after a while my hands started to prune hahahaha.

Back