how fast will you complete things? (spoilers)

Lugia

WiiChat Member
Oct 26, 2007
wisconsin
Wii Online Code
4841-8322-0786-7773
i have the unlockables everything in a text file and told a friend who ill probably play the game with i expect to have 8 guys unlocked in my first 2 hours of play. not sure if i can really do it but im gonna try.

Marth Complete Classic Mode using Ike = ok whatever.

Jigglypuff Complete Classic Mode with any character other than Ike or Complete Event Match 20 = not sure what would be easier but its going to be easy enough.

Captain Falcon Beat Classic in 20 minutes or less then defeat him in the following match = ill be suprised if i dont do that the first time i play classic...

Luigi Complete Classic Mode on Easy = thats a real step up

Snake Play 10 matches on Shadow Moses Island. = 10 - 1 minute matches

Lucario Defeat in SSE with Meta Knight or Complete 5 Target Tests with any character = 5 target tests definately

Falco Beat 100-man brawl or play 300 v.s. matches = 100 man brawl with the assist of some items of course

Toon Link Finish the classic mode as Ganondorf = ok whatever again

- the other three that i dont have any quick expectations on would be -

Mr. Game & Watch Beat classic mode with every character

Ness Play five matches OR Reflect ten projecticles OR meet Ness in SSE.

Sonic Complete the Subspace Emissary

- the other unlockables -

All-Star Mode Unlock all the hidden characters = whenever.

Boss Battle Mode Defeat the Subspace Emissary with any character = sounds cool so ill probably work on SSE for this alone

im not even going to bother mentioning unlockable stages because making my own is going to be more important too me.

i figure i should ahve everythingin about a week and a half b/c im guna be plym so much multi player i wont have time for sse and intentonally unlocking most guys

what happens if you play on shadow moss island= 4 1 minute matches and 1 6minute match what happens then? lol you fight ness and snake same time? lol im going to try that when i get ssbb

Turok said:
I'm not sure where you got your explanations from ,but some of them are different to the ones explained here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/code/928518.html

Apologies if these are wrong and yours are right.
ha its all good. i got mine on this forum. i mean im going to get it all done eventually its just whats going to be easy first. i mean even if i wanted to unlock everything right away it would still take a while but once i get the noobish stuff done im gonna work on finding my best char. i was initially saying poke trainer but ive still got to try fox, falco, wolf, ganon, bowser, dedede and lucario. the rest theyve made it so you have to typically use them to get things done but i dont plan on picking any of them.

I don't think I'll get everything for a few weeks, between sports and hatred of 100+ man brawl will really slow me down.

with 100 man brawl you gotta get the paper fan or use foxes reflector. its stuff like that that makes it kinda easy. im guessing that much the way it worked on melee anyways.

Toon Link does sounds easy....except for the isolated fact that you're supposed to unlock ganondork first...and how?

Back