How good was your day today?

manred

Animal Collective
Dec 30, 2007
Wherever Fate Takes Me
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I read Celeste's post and decided to try and make some new threads here in the lounge.

So, today my day went pretty well.

Why? Because I had Subway for lunch, didn't have to do much work for school, and I really didn't do much at work either.

So how was yours?

...there is a brand new political sex-scandal in the US today

Black Michael and I are on the edge of our seats.
33jl94w.gif

No really, my day was average. The lady at the employment agency called and told me my references checked out well, and I scanned my proof of education stuff and emailed it off to her, so she's shipping off my application because all of the administrative stuff is done. I had to do a bunch of tests at the agency that I aced because I'm actually rly smrt (o rly, iknorite?).
I'm gonna work at a bank, bbz. No more retail, and I'll be making more than double per hour what I'm making now. Agencies FTW if you don't have any experience but you're "above" minimum wage skill-wise.

- I got my replacement answering machine in which is good since my old one has been on the fritz
- I got 3 bottles in of my hard-to-find cologne, so that should last me a while (and no, I'm not telling you what kind... I like my secret)
- I did a big computer job this evening with 100% success and made a lot of extra cash. And they made me dinner
- I won a good deal on the full set of Matrix movies
- I have more basil sprouts

idjut said:
i had a great day! i got my work done early and played around with ubuntu! :yesnod:
Are you new to Linux?
It's awesome, isn't it?:yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

oh, and... my day was good

Celeste said:
...there is a brand new political sex-scandal in the US today

Black Michael and I are on the edge of our seats.
33jl94w.gif

No really, my day was average. The lady at the employment agency called and told me my references checked out well, and I scanned my proof of education stuff and emailed it off to her, so she's shipping off my application because all of the administrative stuff is done. I had to do a bunch of tests at the agency that I aced because I'm actually rly smrt (o rly, iknorite?).
I'm gonna work at a bank, bbz. No more retail, and I'll be making more than double per hour what I'm making now. Agencies FTW if you don't have any experience but you're "above" minimum wage skill-wise.

Go Spitzer! :lol:

Grats on the new employment!

My day has been great! I talked to my math teacher and we're going to fix up my grade!
It was an F

my back is sore, my muscles ache, i was worked off my feet, and i did not have lunch untill 4:20pm ( 10 minutes untill i knocked off).

so it was a normal sort of day today

Stayed home today as my left eye was swollen when i woke up.

Was pretty gay today but i did end up making an awesome jeff hardy caw on smackdown 2007

I woke up late, I got 11/40 for my Maths assignment (it doesn't matter really, it doesn't count for anything), aaand Theory of Knowledge was dull as hell.

Other than that, super!

Back