How is it?

Jun 22, 2007
USA
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Hey,

I was thinking of getting this game, but I'm not so sure. I've read various reviews and I'm still borderline. Does anyone have any feedback good or bad one the game?

Any replies would be much appreciated.

i'm wondering the same. i recently bought the wii and after looking at the available games, i'm torn about which ones to spend the money on. any suggestions?

i guess it was ok when i got it, but i got bored right a i beat it

If you enjoyed the one for the n64 or gamecube you will enjoy this.
Switching from 2d to 3d is a fun new addition, and there is known to be some humorous bits as well.

Worth the money!

I found that it was literally impossible to beat without looking at a walkthrough the entire time. It's challenging and sometimes a chore, but all in all..a very addicting game. I think you'll either love it or hate it. Renting it first is probably a good idea.

Personally i was expecting alot more platforming and alot less rpg, which was the exact opposite of what the game is. I couldn't stand the 10 minute opening sequence, and to top it off the entire game is like that. Its more like mario rpg than anything else, which is ok if you are a huge rpg fan.

Don't buy this game. I thought it would be awesome like the first two were, but I was wrong. Buy Mario Strikers or Mortal Kombat Armageddon instead.

I LOVE Paper Mario. This game is so amazing. It continues a great tradition of Mario Games...always fun and innovative!

abergstein said:
I LOVE Paper Mario. This game is so amazing. It continues a great tradition of Mario Games...always fun and innovative!

I have to agree.

However, I only recently got a Wii console. I have never been much of a video game player (but I hope to change that with the Wii) so it may be that I'm easily pleased... With that said, I just got Super Paper Mario yesterday and love it.

Back