How Many Camping Out At Nc Mall In Sd, Ca?

sdsgreatest

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
hey whats up guys, im pretty new to this forum and i was intrested in hunting down a Nintendo Wii on black friday (SoCal), at the Escondido NORTH COUNTY MALL. I wanted to see how many people that didnt get one prior, or that want to get one are going there?

Well im getting up at 5 on friday going to walmart, if they dont have any then going to best buy, then kmart,then target, and i f they dont have any i may check eb games and gamestop, and then if they dont ave any ill die a painfull death. Do you know of any places getting wii's on black friday!?:idea:

Yeah i Know of 2 confirmed places in SD AREA, gamestop in san marcos is getting 9 of them, North County mall EB GAMES is getting 16 of them. (BOTH OF THEM OPEN AT 7AM FRIDAY)

really?.. that kinda sucks... i was in gamestop today and i asked, "Do you guys have any wii's in stock and if no, do you know when the next shipment is?", he goes "no we dont have any, but we are getting some in for BLACK FRIDAY and we do expect a line so show up early.. we open at 7 that day. If you show up and your the tenth person in line dont bother to stay... youll waste your time." So thats a big hint saying that they are only getting in 9. Then EB games in NORTH COUNTY MALL, my friend works there and hes not allowed to hold them for anyone or himself but he told me that they are getting 16 of them in and its no secret.

i live in indiana not wherever you live? But yah im first going to walmart at 5 then best buy, then either kmart or ebgames, then ill try target.

Back