How Many Characters Are You Good With?

DAMIAN

Damian
Feb 18, 2008
How Many Characters Are You Really Good With? Everyone Has Their Main Character They Play As That They Can Most Of The Time Beat Anyone With. But do you have any others? Mine Are Falco,Sheik,Link,Luigie & Fox Of course if i try any other characters I'm eh... not bad not good. :yikes:

Well...from Melee I was awesome with Luigi, Pika, Dr.Mario, Mewtwo, and G&W. I don't know who I'll be good with in Brawl...(Luigi probably)

Last edited:
hm... i really been trying to get a hand of mario.. but i cant.. i mean i want to i try to be good with him but.. i cant get his moves their just... something i cant get into. any tips with mario/dr mario?..

btw when i heard sonic was in it.. i saw his moves in youtube and.. damn.. they seem somewhat like Yoshi moves... in a way which I'm guessing his going to be a hard character to learn with or even be amazing with... i hope not.. I'm hoping no matter how hard it is with sonic.. i will learn everything i know with him lol....

Last edited:
roy,marth,fox,mew2,young link, donkey kong and i will probaly be good as marth,ike,lucario,fox,diddy kong,toon link,olimar,diddy,and donkey kong

Falco and Young Link are the people I am best with in Melee.
In Brawl, I'm going with Falco, Toon Link and Pokemon Trainer (I'm sure they will take a while to get the hang of, but I hear they have potential [Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard]).

I'm usually good with about 5 characters, one being my main, I'm usually able to use most characters, but I sucked with Ness and Jigglypuff in the last game.

my main in melee is sheik. other than that i play alot with fox, CF, luigi, jiggly, pichu, kirby... the latter two are more for fun value than for winning purposes lol

not really since most of the people in melee are in brawl. i forgot to mention im ok with link. hopefully some of the chars like bowser and lucario (the new mewtwo) are a bit more redeeming this time because bowser was the big step in melee but soon there after nobody used or talked about him because of how much he sucked.

Fox, Link, Luigi, Falco, Zelda/Sheik, and Samus
if i'm bored, i just play with Kirby

My best two in Melee were Link and Samus.
I really want to try out Snake though, as well as use Fox a little more.

Back