How many matches with anyone have you Won?

Vigilante

The Conspiracy Theorist
Feb 6, 2008
Wiichat
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
On an estimation,

Played 22 times

Won 14

So I'm actually doing better than I expected, and this is all with Sonic.

I've played a little over 90 matches online, I believe, and I've been either 1st or 2nd for roughly half, I think. I'm not sure, though; I could be wrong, and be blatantly overestimating my ability. I am, after all, a relative smash bros noob. xD

That's pretty impressive.

I've gotten better, but I still have a ways to go. I was one of the rare few Nintendo fans that didn't really play Melee much at all. Just a few matches with my friends when they came over. I've never even owned the game, to be truthful.

And while I rented the original smash bros, that's all I did. Brawl's the first entry in the series I've been really excited about, and so far, I've enjoyed it immensely. :D

But since I'm not as familiar with the smash bros formula as my friends (though after 60 some hours of Brawl and counting, I'm getting there), I need to spend more time honing my skills.

yeah when I want to get my skills up I practice with 3 computers in just the 2 min or the 3-5 stock life Brawl and I amp up the computers all the way up to 9 and practice that way, you get better quickly, it really helps, me at least people should try it, if they are not already doing it of course.

I've fought a couple CPUs at level 9, and they don't really seem all that difficult, but once again, that might be attributed to luck or attributes. I think that the best way to practice is to simply, well, play. And pick a controller option that fits you best.

I use the Wii-mote held to the side, as I find it the easiest to use, and it's comfortable, to boot. If I wasn't using the Wii-mote, I'd probably use the Classic Controller.

I always use the WiiRemote, but I just can not seem to get used to the classic controller, it just feels weird, how you jump and all of your up B moves all feel really weird to me, maybe it's just me LOL

During midday it seems I win almost all of them, but lately my night-matches are poor. I don't know if I'm losing focus at night now, or if it's such a different crowd.

By the way, almost all my games are With Anyone. None of my 30 "friends" are ever on, so if you are on often and would like to brawl, please add me.

lol, after using the Wii-mote by itself, the classic controller does feel pretty weird, yeah. Still, I prefer it over the Gamecube controller (one of the main reasons I didn't play Melee often was I couldn't seem to get the hang of the controls).

I tried using the Wii-mote and Nunchuk option once, and while using the nunchuk to move was smooth enough, I kept shaking the Wii-mote when I tried to attack, instead of pushing buttons. xD

I suppose that's the result of playing too much Twilight Princess. :p

LOL yeah I could never get used to the GameCube controller playing SSBB either I find it much worse than the classic controller because the buttons are everywhere it is like extreme multitasking while trying to play it LOL i like the WiiRemote + Ninchuck combo a lot better

My brother and a couple of my friends use NOTHING but the Wii-mote+Nunchuk, so I assume it's a pretty good control option. I just can't get out of the habit of trying to shake the Wii-Mote when playing. xD

never kept a count.
I know that I've won most of my matches though.
I think I do best right after I wake up in the morning or almost late at night.

Back